THE STORIES BLOG HAS MOVED
This page now contains the stories archive. Please note that all links on this blog (URL starting with paradevostories.blogspot...) don't work anymore. All new stories will be posted to http://stories.paradevo.net/. All old stories can be accessed from the Stories Archive.
Hello! I need your help. Mi argentinian I don't speak English well. I Hope that you can understand me. I can't acces to The old stories. When I try appear this message
ReplyDeleteSorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
It's really very important for me please! I need your help. waiting for your reply
regards
Natalia
Plz I cant read any of the works anymore. Does not exist.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, we didn't delete any stories. They are still there. Please access them through the new blog http://stories.paradevo.net/p/stories-archive.html. It should work now. But: all links on the old blog (URL starting with paradevostories.blogspot...) don't work anymore. So try to access the stories from the new blog, for now. This is still work in progress.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately the links still do not work. It keeps giving the same error. Is there a way to fix it? It is very important to me to access the links of the old stories.
ReplyDeleteIs there anyway the new blog link could be added to the paradevo Fiction page? http://paradevo.net/fiction.html It still directs us here when you click "NEW FICTION" --and my brain is too old to learn a new website address.
ReplyDeleteI'm lost when trying to find your stories...
ReplyDeleteThat was my comment above...
ReplyDeleteWhat happened with the older posts? Really doesn´t work
ReplyDeleteHello, since the blog moved the previous stories have been lost and I really need to re-read a few. I would like to know if they are slowly working to solve it because this has been going on for a year now and many of us are interested. They mentioned a way to access stories without the table of contents but that doesn't work either. I have read The consolation prize and it only reaches chapter 12. I understand that there are new stories but it is not fair to leave the old stories forgotten. We are many people who want to access them. I await an answer and hopefully a solution. Thanks a lot
ReplyDeleteHey, my trick to have all the old stories in this blog working is replacing the old url "stories.paradevo.net" in the links with the new one, which is "paradevostories.blogspot.com" while keeping everything else ****exactly*** the same!
DeleteSo go the story you want in the Table of Contents, and it's gonna say it doesn't exist (because the website where the story was posted and linked has changed, it no longer is stories.paradevo.net, it's paradevostories.blogspot.com). What you gotta do is just edit the first part of the link. It works for me!
Thank you 😊 ur way worked appreciate it! <3
DeleteHello, since the blog moved the previous stories have been lost and I really need to re-read a few. I would like to know if they are slowly working to solve it because this has been going on for a year now and many of us are interested. They mentioned a way to access stories without the table of contents but that doesn't work either. I have read The consolation prize and it only reaches chapter 12. I understand that there are new stories but it is not fair to leave the old stories forgotten. We are many people who want to access them. I await an answer and hopefully a solution. Thanks a lot
ReplyDeleteWow! Thankyou! I will try!
ReplyDelete